Why should I take SAFe® training from Agile Cheetah?
- I bring a practical perspective from my experiences as a software developer, systems engineer, software development manager, and leading real-world Agile transformations.
- For Federal Government employees and contractors, I bring over a decade of experience developing applications and systems for the Federal Government. I also have had direct exposure to the business side of contracting: acquisitions, business development, and contracting.
- I am an Agile expert with more than ten years experience implementing Agile as a ScrumMaster, software development manager, and subject matter expert (SME) consultant to executive-level enterprise leadership. I hold the following Agile certifications: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and SAFe 4.0 Program Consultant (SPC).
- I offer weekend classes! Often people are too busy to invest time during the work week to take training. Others are not compensated for the hours of work they forgo during training. I provide weekend classes to service that clientele and, in so doing, help grow the SAFe® community.
Not sure if becoming SAFe® certified is right for you? Check out these page: Why should I become certified in SAFe®?
- Not sure which SAFe® certification you should pursue? View a list of classes available through Agile Cheetah here.
- Please view my EventZilla page here to see scheduled classes.
- Don’t see the class you need? Let me know your interest via the Contact page. Classes require a minimum of five students. Classes that do not meet the minimum number of registered students two weeks prior to the class date will be cancelled and registered attendees will be notified and refunded.